Muscad’Or is a limited edition released to mark the 4th anniversary of De Molenberg Distillery. This single malt whisky was first matured in Bourbon casks for 33 months before spending 10 months in French muscat wine casks, previously used to mature Muscat de Beaumes-de-Venise. Muscat grapes ripen on old vines in terraced, sun-drenched vineyards, protected by the mistral wind. Consequently, this golden whisky has a velvety attack, followed by developing aromas of apricot, nectar and ripe fruit with a gently lingering finish of sweet spiciness.
- Belgian Single Malt Whisky
- De Molenberg Distillery - België
- - Bourbon casks (33 months)
- French muscat wine casks (10 months)
- Apricot, nectar, ripe fruit, sweet spiciness
- Serve with a drop of pure, chilled water